- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we will use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bounce collects the following information data:
- Personal identification information (Name and Email Address)
- Payment information when you purchase one of our services
- Survey data when you purchase one of your products or services and in order to provide you that service we need to know more about your employment status and the type of jobs/ companies you are applying for
- Information about your browser, network and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
Bounce needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. Bounce analyzes the data in a de-personalized form.
This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address
When you buy something on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfil the order. We may collect information like your:
- Billing and shipping address
- Details relating to your purchase
- Email address
- Phone number
We share this information with Stripe, our online payment hosting provider, so that they can provide website services to us.
As you go through checkout, this site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the Google Places API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
Bounce may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You've created a Customer Account
- Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
- You've made a purchase
- Your order has processed
It's not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
We share your contact information with SendGrid, our website messaging provider, so they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bounce with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register via our website to purchase one of our products or services
- Register via our website to attend one of our events
- Register via our website to download one of our resources
- Register via our website to sign up to our newsletter
- Use our view our website via your browsers cookies
How will we use your data?
Bounce collects your data so we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, about events you have registered to attend, resources you have downloaded or products you have purchased
When Bounce processes your order and information, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Bounce securely stores your data while it is being transmitted by encrypting it and uses computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep it safe.
Bounce will not keep your personal data for longer than we need to, and will only use your personal data for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will always keep your personal data in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. In most circumstances this means we will not keep your personal data for more than 2 years after the end of your relationship with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Bounce would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing communications from Bounce, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bounce from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Bounce would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following.
The right to access - You have the right to request Bounce for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Bounce correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bounce to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Bounce erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict to processing - You have the right to request that Bounce restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to data processing - You have the right to object to Bounce processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Bounce transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Cookies can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Websites, and to improve your customer experience. Cookies can also be used help us to detect fraudulent activity or to prevent security breaches and so we may record information about your device within the cookie.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in to our website
- Understanding how you use our website
- Deliver relevant online advertising, including via social media
- Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
These functional and required cookies are always used, which allows bounce to securely serve this website to you.
These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data. Bounce sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Our advertising partners are listed below, you can click on each of them to learn more about how process your data.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bounce has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.